Welcome to Contour Cottage
Situated in the beautiful surroundings of Fernkloof, this luxurious self-catering cottage sleeps two adults and is ideal for the weekend golfing couple. It is also well situated for an extended holiday stay.
Adjacent to the 15th hole on the Hermanus Golf Estate, you are comfortable walking distance to the unique Fernkloof Nature Reserve and the Hermanus Cliff Path where the best land-based whale watching in the world occurs from August through November.
The Cottage comprises a lounge with fireplace, bedroom with two deluxe single beds which can be converted to a double on request. The en-suite bathroom has a shower, wash basin and toilet. There is a fully appointed kitchen with dining area. The Cottage has its own entrance, secure parking, intercom system, with a private garden and patio barbeque area. Fire wood is supplied.
High quality linen, including electric blankets and winter sheets provided during the cooler months. Bath towels and beach towels are supplied. There is a garden shower ideal for rinsing off the salt and sand after a trip to the beach or for cooling off on those hot summer days.
Television and DVD player is provided, with the full Multichoice DStv Premium Bouquet available; in addition to this there is a small selection of DVDS in the Cottage. Guests now have access to free Wi-Fi.
An ideal base to explore the wonders of Hermanus and the Overberg Region where the many attractions include:
- Golf at the Hermanus Golf Club and Arabella Golf Estate at Kleinmond within easy reach.
- Pristine beaches including our very own Blue Flag Grotto beach.
- One of the best land-based whale watching sites in the world.
- Fernkloof nature reserve and hiking trails.
- Hemel and Aarde Valley Wine Route
- Surf, rock and deep sea fishing.
- Great White Shark cage diving
- Excellent restaurants with international cuisine.
Breakfast tray, can be provided if required.
Grocery stocking can be arranged ahead of your arrival on request.